Monday, December 10, 2012

Thailand 2012: Boarding!


Thai money always reminds me of Monopoly money. So colorful!

Decided on a last minute trip to Thailand. Well, my mom's friend who is also very dear to me contacted us saying that he will be in Thailand. He lives in Italy and usually whenever we go to Italy, we would stay at his place. He's really one of the most awesome person that I know. So my task for this trip is to take care of his group and pick up my left over plush toys for my shop.

I took EVA air for the first time this time. It's a Taiwanese airline and it is quite nice. Although since I just came from James' wedding, I've been hearing chinese for days now lol. I sat next to two young guys from US that were going to Taiwan. One lives in Arcadia and the other lives in Torrance. They were very friendly and we chatted a bit. It took about 14 hours to Taiwan. I didn't watch that many movies this time. I watched Frankenweeny, Paranorman, ooh Samurai X (Kenshin movie.. i'm such a nerd), and another Japanese movie about a dog that I thought would be like Marley and Me but it was kinda bad lol. Then I switch plane there to go to Thailand. On the new plane, I sat near an elder lady. She is Thai and was so talkative. She kept talking about her daughter. It's quite cute that she's so excited that she's about to go see her daughter. She kept saying how beautiful her daughter is and that she was an idol, but now is an air hostess and so many people were hitting on her lol. Mothers are so cute, right? She showed me pictures and her daughter is very very pretty indeed. She was a wheelchair passenger, so when we landed, I walked with her out. She told me she owns a Thai restaurant in orange county and that I should go visit her sometimes :).

Onward to my Thailand trip! woo hoo~ I can't wait to see my little Nephew <3

Reef & Polo

No comments: