Friday, December 14, 2012

Thailand 2012: Day 4

I got an Arale hat!

My brother, Tone, came early to drag me to buffet breakfast downstair. We ate our breakfast and then he took me to Loft and Daiso in another mall. I was looking for a vaccume storage bags so I can stick some of my merchandise in to take back home. I bought a lot of cute things from both stores. Daiso had these very cute collapsible storage fabric baskets. I bought 6 of them >_<.
Then we went to the largest mall in thailand which was called "Mega Bangna". It has an Ikea in it. We had lunch there at a chinese restaurant that was known for their fish maul soup. Then we went to walk around some more. My brother said they sell moose meat! He must be kidding. lol.
Around 4 pm, we went to Tone's house which is outside of Bangkok. I took a nap for an hour, and then his wife came home. We head out to Asiantique which is an outdoor night market near the river. The ambiance was very nice and lively. We had dinner at a seafood place which was super great and I bought some jewelries from a cute little shop. I also got a Arale hat! OMG, I felt so cool! lol. There was also a shop that sold very pretty jewelries. I bought some too. It was a fun night ^^
Asiantique






and of course we had amazing Thai seafood inside Asiantique as well.

No comments: