crazy
After our oil painting class, Kevin had a brilliant idea that we all should go to LACMA for the Caravaggio show. Javiar, Jose, and Amina also joined us. Javiar and Jose just came from Spain a month ago and they will only be here for 3 months. It's also my first time hanging out with Amina outside of class. I'm so glad that we all could go together. There were so many people since it's the first day of the show. I think Kevin was a little sad because he thought there would be more Caravaggio artworks, but it seems like most of the artworks were by his students or the other classical artists that he'd inspired. The artworks were still beautiful though. I also learnt that Caravaggio's first name is Michelangelo! I didn't know that before XD. It's been a while that I got to hang out with a big group of people, so it was a lot of fun too. Thanks to Kevin! yay! As usual, we weren't allowed to take most of the pictures inside. There were some exceptions, but of course the "no photo" signs were next to the ones I really like :(.
very cool drawers design.
No comments:
Post a Comment