Temple day today. All the guys wanted to raid the temples, so we went to Golden Mountain Temple and Wat Phra Kaew. I've been to both temples before, so I didn't take that many pictures this time. The pictures below are from The Golden Mountain Temple. By the time we got to Wat Phra Kaew, I got too lazy to take pictures >_<. Then we went to have a simple lunch near the river. I got my coconut icecream on a bread bun today too. woo hoo! I’ve been craving it. Unfortunately, the lady gave me so little and she didn’t even put that much milk in there. I might have to try to search for a better one.
Then I went to see Reef. Paula brought Lyla to visit Reef, so I got to take pictures of them playing together. They are so adorable together! The cuteness was pretty overwhelming lol.
Dinner was at Sompong which is probably the most amazing seafood restaurant in Bangkok. They also have the best mango with pandan flavored sticky rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment