I went to eat breakfast at "Paradise Dynasty" in Siam Paragon with Tone and Pailin. They have rainbow colorful Xiao Long Bao (chinese soup dumplings). It was awesome. The come in all sorts of flavors. There was also a tea man there serving tea with a kettle with a super long spout. I've never seen that before. My brother said that it's even longer in China because they don't have much space there. It's so that the tea server can serve tea to all of the tables without having to move around much. Then we walked around the mall shopping for cute baby things for Reef, and Tone left.
Pailin felt hungry again after dropping her son off for his afternoon nap, so we went to eat KBBQ near Roast and Bonchon.
Then we had desserts at After You. I finally got my horlick shakes and it was awesome!!! That Figgy Pudding (English Toffee Pudding) is also so good >_<.
After that I went back to Pailin’s place to start packing up Penguins. We had trouble finding a vaccuum cleaner, but Pi Tong saved the day. Tomorrow I have to go get more bags, now that i know that they fit.
Cristian was bored at the hotel while everyone was out shopping, so he came with me to get Thai massage at Asia Herb association. We only got 1 hour massage because we had to hurry to dinner, but he enjoyed it very much. He wants to go back again tomorrow. I think I’d like to try the thai herb compress next time.
Dinner today was at Sea food market. Diego has been wanting to go there. It was a big place. I felt bad for some of the fishes because they were flapping and gasping for air. I think Somgpong tasted better, but some dishes are very good here as well
1 comment:
I still feel my bones cracking!
PS. Thank you for not posting my picture in the thai massage dress! :D
Post a Comment