My brother and his wife came to the hotel around 3pm and we hung out and went to walk around Central World on Chitlom exit. Afterwards, I had to go see Pi Ko’s family for dinner, so Tone dropped me off. He didn't want to join them for dinner because he was dressing too cute haha.
Anyways, we went to Mugendai. The sushi there were really really good. I was to shy to take photos though since his whole family was there. We had Kinmedai, Zuwaigani, Engawa, and many other things. Their Chawanmushi was also super soft and tasty.
At night, Pailin and I got massage at a new place. For the first time, my masseuse was a guy. Her husband's sister recommended him and said he was awesome. He was really awesome. I usually get the regular pressure point massage. Today, I had a different type of massage where they did thai massage with Oil and Tiger balm. He said my right hand was much more tense than my left, so I said of course since I’m an artist, i use that hand a LOT. I think I was pretty much tensed all over though and he agreed lol. I like this massage since it’s a combination of pressure point and rolling. It’s already midnight and I just got back. Today was so eventful. Tomorrow, it’s time to go home already.
No comments:
Post a Comment