
Went to see a friend, Bomm, for Lunch at Cuppa today. I didn’t know but there are two different branches. One is the original branch called Cuppa, and the other is Cuppa Deli. Bomm went to the wrong place. He drove his motorcycle and actually came to meet us super fast though. Amazing speed @_@. Truffle Pizza and the Brownie was super good!

Then after that I went to explore Gateway mall by myself in Ekamai. It’s a new japanese mall that opened up. There are Daiso and Loft there. They happened to have a “Taste of Japan” event. It was quite fun. There was a sushi chef that was slicing a 60 kg tuna and gave out samples to the people watching. They also had a sushi tasting contest where the contestants were blindfolded and had to guess what fish they are eating.




Lastly, I saw something very strange at the grocery store in the mall today. They have a body wash with gold leaves in it. It's actually not even that expensive, but the ingredient other than gold that kinda scared me is... placenta?? what???!! Seriously??

No comments:
Post a Comment