Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lego Headquarters

Giant Lego Bricks in front of the Headquarter

My work permit is finally approved! I'm going to officially start work on Monday at the Lego Headquarters as a Senior Designer. I'm so excited. I've been doing a lot of freelance projects for the team here, and I really like working with them. Everyone is super nice and really enjoy creating awesome things for kids, so I feel so honored to be able to officially join them here in Denmark. There are a lot of buildings around Billund that are Lego buildings. I wasn't aware that there are lego offices ALL OVER this town. They are also building more. Anyways, this will be my new work place.

As I was walking around the town, I also noticed these pretty ceramic blocks that are placed randomly on the streets. It's so nice to see little spots of colors as you are walking.

No comments: