Back to Aarhus again today. I had to go order furnitures for delivery from Ikea. This time, I also get to explore the town a bit. I got a european charger for my nintendo3DS XL too. I read that there is an asian market here, so I was quite excited, but it's so small. It doesn't have much at all. It's still better than nothing :(. I think asian food is just not popular here. I saw a few thai restaurant signs, but they were all shut down. Mitsu was really sad about sushi here too. They don't seem to have a good sushi place here either. Lucky him though, he'll get to go eat the really good ones in Japan soon. There are a lot of bicycle riders here. We passed by a bicycle parking spot that's filled with bicycles. It's amazing. I've never seen so may parked bikes.
Got a bagel sandwich from the train station. They didn't toast it. It tastes so much better toasted! I should open a bagel stand next to them and sell toasted bagels lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment