Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Vejle, a small town

Arrrgh I woke up late again today. I'm still jet lagged. I wanted to go to Aarhus today, but ended up going to Vejle because it's closer and I woke up at noon... :(. At least Mitsu finally got adapter for his laptop because Billund didn't have any place that sells adapters.
Post box here is red unlike blue ones in the US

We took the bus to Vejle. It actually was quite easy to get there and took about 30 min. Vejle is a small town nearby. I heard a lot of people from the office lives there because there are more things to do than in Billund and is still close enough to work. Last time I was in Denmark, Amalie and Amy brought me here after work, but it was very dark, so this time it feels very different. There are a lot of shops and cafe, movie theater and a mall. I noticed that a lot of shops were partially underground. That's pretty cool :). I wonder if the snow would covered up the front sometimes lol.
After exploring for a while, we took the bus back. Then I had a big plate of pasta plus pastries that was bought from from Vejle, so I passed out from Food coma and woke up at midnight.. argggh. I'm going to try to go back to sleep now (3 am), so I can wake up in time to go to Ikea in Aarhus tomorrow. BTW, the pastries were so good. They weren't too sweet, and very delicate :). I love pastry puffs.

No comments: