My uncle took us to Angelini which is considered one of the top two Italian restaurant in LA. The owner was there too! The food was amazing. They are famous for their Lasagna and I have to agree that it's the best Lasagna that I've ever had. The desserts were also delicious.
 |
| Happy faces from tasty food. |
 |
| Lasagna |
 |
| Pasta with Clams |
 |
| Steak |
 |
| Desserts |
Cheesecake Factory
My mom and I went to the mall and also stopped by to eat at cheesecake factory. It's very nostalgic and the food is always delicious and filling. Their new Salmon Salad with Kale is super good.
Other Places:
We saw a flea market that used to be there when we were younger, but has not been there in a very long time. I guess they decided to open up a flea market there again. My sister and I decided to stop by to check it out. We didn't buy anything, but we really enjoyed looking at all the stuff.
and we also stopped by the Grove and the Americana. They are beautiful outdoor shopping mall with amazing fountains :o.
 |
| Dancing water fountain at the Grove. |
No comments:
Post a Comment