Sunday, August 2, 2015

LA Trip 2015: Part 3 The Beach and Seafood

My sister came from Thailand this year with my two nephews. They are so cute. I realized afterwards, that I took mostly food photos, but probably because I'm really missing all the international food in LA. Billund really doesn't have much food options :(. I never really had to cook in LA, but I cook everyday here even though I live by myself.

Ahhh the California sun, we went to Paradise Cove in Malibu. I really wanted raw clams like the ones they have in San Francisco Pier 39 (Totally craving that), but I couldn't find that anywhere. It was a beautiful day and we got there early enough so that it was nice and empty. My sister even brought a tent.



A beach trip wouldn't be complete without a whole seafood by the beach deal, so we also stopped by Malibu Seafood. 
Another dinner stop at a place called "Son of a Gun" for dinner with my uncle and aunt. This place is famous for their seafood. Everything was great and the oyster is amazinggggg.




No comments: