Sunday, August 2, 2015

LA Trip 2015: Part 2 Hawaiian Food, BBQ, and Burgers

Breakfast with my uncle at Rutt's! Hawaiian food! Spam Mutsubi! I'm so happy.
Top Left photo is from their website, but the rest are pics what we ate >:D

The Habit 
Oh the Burgers. Can't be in LA and not eat some burgers! I usually go to the Counter when I'm back. As for Fast food chains, I have tried Five-guys, In N out, and the others, so this time, my dad took us to a new place that we haven't tried before: The Habit Burger. It was quite delicious :).
lol look at my Nephew's face.
More Burgers at my neighbor's BBQ party. I love their son. He's so sweet. They also have 2 Boxers and 3 little tortoise. It was a nice and relaxing day.
BBQ party!

Grilled corns and puppies

Hammock and Tortoise

No comments: