Sunday, August 2, 2015

LA Trip 2015: Part 5 Abby! and Eating at home.



Reef really loves Abby. He'd come into my room every morning looking for Abby and give her kisses. I asked him who does he like more? Abby or me? and he paused and said "mmm... both!" Good answer! At least I'm equal to the cat lol.


Some days we are too lazy to go out, so my sister made really good Pasta plus Tomato Burrata cheese salad. We also had super amazing Crab Pasta, and she also made baked brie! I requested a special Vietnamese soup from my mom. It's the best! I've never seen this dish serve in any restaurants. Mmm.. cravings fulfilled!
Sister made
 
Mom Made

I took the Mewmew, Abby, and Mocha to get their health check up at the vet. I found out that my favorite vet had moved. It was a super sad moment. All the animals were healthy, and I saw a very pretty Husky that day too.

No comments: