Monday, June 25, 2007

New Shirt Designs

Convention is coming up and it seems like I am behind again. I have so many ideas and sketches, but don't have time to complete them. Lately, I have been doing so much work for the toy company. Well, I shouldn't even say lately. They have kept me busy for a while now. Anyways, these are Vuduberi t-shirts. Some illustrations are done by FSc and some by me. I did some tweaking on the old shirts incase we end up reprinting.


The last 2 are the new shirts that I have been working on. I am happy with "Happy Ending" T-shirt, although CP doesn't like my colors very much. The last shirt, still feels like it's not there yet. I really like the illustration and thought it would make a nice shirt, but I don't really know how to make it better at the moment. Maybe it will come to me eventually.


Oh I also worked on the new Clothes Tag with our redesigned Logo. It's gonna be made of clear Vinyl Stickers (white backing). I'm doing a kiss-cut on the Logo, so you can peel it off and stick it on things (Genius! I know I know hahaha) =p. I'm not really sure what to write on the back yet, but I want it to sound fun.


Now I gotta go back to finish up the paid work. It's due tomorrow. I'm so tired. >_<