Saturday, June 23, 2007

Monster

Yesterday... was not such a good day. Well, there was a bug in my room. I don't hate bugs, but I'm so scared of them. I don't know why >_<. It's the way they crawl? and if they fly, that would make it 3 times worse. It looked like some sort of a beetle, and I don't know how it got in. It was on my bedsheet. This is one of those time that I wish I didn't live alone lol. It took like 30 min to get rid of the thing. I had to find a large clear container and trapped it, then stick a paper under and carefully take it outside. I swear if it started flying and buzzing around me, I might die of a heart attack right there. Bugs are so scary >_< ... spiders, roaches, caterpillar, bees, beetles... are all scary >_<;;;;; Ladybugs are kind of cute but I get scared when they start flying too. I hate the buzzing sound >_<. I also had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that I woke up with some weird disease that made me look like the drawing I did (below). Sob. I looked like I just got beat up. My eyes were all bloody, and I knew I was going to die within that day. It was such a creepy dream.

No comments: