Suddenly I got this weird craving for a fruit that I haven't had in such a long time. Well, I'm not even sure if it's Cherimoya or Squamosa since they are almost the same thing lol. I mean look! Other than the bumpy skin, Squamosa (we call it Noi-na) looks just like Cherimoya.

I started browsing the web looking for the English name of that fruit. In the end, I ran into this website ---> Asian Fruit Heaven which made me miss the fruits in Asia even more T_T. Eventhough I can't read anything on that site. (I don't even know what language it is), it has such a good collection of Thai Fruits. *Nostalgic Mode*
I sent the link to my friend, Saka, so we were chatting and drooling over the fruits together. I think Saka was even worse than me lol. Mmm...I miss them so much suddenly. Even Oranges and Papaya tastes better over there.

I started browsing the web looking for the English name of that fruit. In the end, I ran into this website ---> Asian Fruit Heaven which made me miss the fruits in Asia even more T_T. Eventhough I can't read anything on that site. (I don't even know what language it is), it has such a good collection of Thai Fruits. *Nostalgic Mode*
I sent the link to my friend, Saka, so we were chatting and drooling over the fruits together. I think Saka was even worse than me lol. Mmm...I miss them so much suddenly. Even Oranges and Papaya tastes better over there.

No comments:
Post a Comment