Sunday, June 17, 2007

Giant Veggies & Mini Ice Pops



I hung out with Saka today. It was nice since we haven't seen each others in a while. What did we do? .. attack Kinokuniya, Mitsuwa, and Ringer Hut! lol. We ate waay too much at Ringer Hut, so we had to walk it off. I bought a new artbook "Concept Design of Shinobi" from Kinokuniya bookstore. I also got a really cute notebook. Saka was the one that goes "omg! so cute!" to everything we see, but I ended up being the one that buys them lol. I bought so many ice cream bars from Mitsuwa market. The mini ones are so good. They are so small, so I ended up eating so many. Then I got super hyper from all the sugar XD. But with flavors like Orange, Apricot, and Plum, it's hard to only eat just one. The produce section also had unusually large vegetables today. I mean.. we saw giant green onions.. giant Daikon (I mean.. it's bigger than my arm!.. THAT big), and Gobo that are 5 times bigger than normal. It was a little strange lol. After shopping, we came back, and Saka did a bunch of doodles... hehe.



*UPDATE* Gasp, my sister messaged me and said "Dummy! It's called a LEEK!" lol. Seriously, I haven't cooked with Leeks before, but I thought the leafs are more flat and wide no? .. Or am I really stupid? XD ... oh well lol. It's still a Giant Green Onion to me.