I got a new toy. It's this cute little Quail Egg mold, so I had to use it.

Unfortunately, Quail Egg is not enough for lunch, so I decided to also make Agedashi Tofu since I happen to have tofu and all the ingredients here already. Err... I didn't have Ponzu sauce and I like my Agedashi Tofu with Ponzu sauce, so I had to make that from scratch. Some people use Lemon Juice to make Ponzu sauce. Some uses Orange Juice. I made mine with Orange Juice and I really liked it, so I think I will just make my own Ponzu sauce from now on too.. haha.

It's so hot here.. so hot *melting as I'm typing*. >_<;;;

Unfortunately, Quail Egg is not enough for lunch, so I decided to also make Agedashi Tofu since I happen to have tofu and all the ingredients here already. Err... I didn't have Ponzu sauce and I like my Agedashi Tofu with Ponzu sauce, so I had to make that from scratch. Some people use Lemon Juice to make Ponzu sauce. Some uses Orange Juice. I made mine with Orange Juice and I really liked it, so I think I will just make my own Ponzu sauce from now on too.. haha.

It's so hot here.. so hot *melting as I'm typing*. >_<;;;