Aww the crabs weren't that good today. They were kind of dry and not as juicy as normal. I was really sad. We walked around the Pier a bit after.

Destination#2: Musee Mecanique
This place was really cool! It's right by the crab place. I can't believe that I've never stopped by here before. Well, not everyone will appreciate this place, but I think the collection is quite nice. They are all old/antique coin operated machines. I especially liked the musical ones :).



Quickstop: Boudin's Bakery
They always make cool looking bread here. It makes me think of "Yakitate Japan" :p

Destination#3: Tcho's Chocolate
We drove passed by Tcho's chocolate, and I was like "oooooh! we should go check that out!". I've seen/heard of Tcho's chocolate before. I just didn't know that they have a storefront right there.
They always make cool looking bread here. It makes me think of "Yakitate Japan" :p

Destination#4: Naia's Gelato
Ahh Blood orange, Pear, Mandarin, Horlicks... I ate 1 cone while sitting there and got another one to eat in the car. Totally of 2 cones back to back. That's how good it was.

Destination#5: Fresca Peruvian Restaurant.
I'm glad that dinner was lovely. Rudy loved the food here. The crab at Nick's lighthouse kind of failed us, but Fresca totally made it up, so the day ended happily :D. I didn't take pics of these because I have so many pics of Fresca's food already xD.
No comments:
Post a Comment