Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rudy's visit Part 1: San Jose

Rudy came to visit for a few days. It's been raining a lot T_T. I wish the rain isn't so bad since it's hard to walk around outside when it's raining this much. Tomorrow is supposed to be more sunny, so we decided to spend the day in San Jose today.
I took Rudy to the Tech Museum. The Star Trek exhibit is still going on, so I thought it'd be interesting for Rudy. In the end, I don't think he was all into the Star Trek Exhibit, but I think he enjoyed the other fun activities that you can do at the Tech Museum. We made a Jellyfish Bacteria Protein culture, and we had a 3D face scan! Ooooh lol.


We also went to San Jose Art Museum. It's my first time there. They had an Ansel Adam Early works Gallery. Rudy likes Ansel Adam works :). The lobby had some glass art by Chihuly too! Very inspiring *nod nod*

No comments: