Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dan'sBBQ & Alan's Parakeets

I went to Jeannie's and Dan's BBQ party. It was nice. I was playing with Jeannie's kitty, Trinity, and that made me miss Coco a bit. Mai, Marshall, Josh, Jodi, Alan and some of his friends were there too. I got to catch up with Mai and Jeannie. They seem so busy. Jeannie has so many hobbies. It makes me feel like I should be more productive and do more things instead of rolling around when I'm free. Jodi and I talked about our love for animals and how we hate the evil people who abuses animals. I didn't know that Josh can make such a super delicious avocado dip. He sent me a recipe too! Lucky!:D. Later, I watched them play "Little Big Planet". Jeannie's chara has such a cute costume >w<.


I also got to see Alan's Parakeets this time. They are so pretty. I love their colors. I think I scared them when I was trying to take their pictures though ;_; Sorry birdies. Oh! I also ran into Lorelai when we went to get watermelon juice ^^. She seems so active. Everyone is so active nowadays! Alan was trying to make Fat Princess work online, so he could play with the other guys, but his computer went kaboomed, and it's gonna take 2 days to fix :(. Everytime I look at Alan's screen, I want to make it more colorful :p. Hmm...I think I took some good pictures of him (eventhough it's upside down ^^;) and his birds :D Look!


No comments: