I'm so tired x_x. It's been a long day of running around. My PC is not cooperating, so I'm ranting on my laptop. I hope it will magically work for me tomorrow.
Coco is not feeling well today. He was throwing up all day. Stupid emergency animal hospital only has ONE doctor working, and he was performing a surgery, so I couldn't take Coco in. He's sleeping, I hope he'll be okay. I'm taking him to the vet in the morning (few hours from now).
It feels like I have so much to do. I'm working on 3 different projects for 3 toy companies right now. I gotta finish 40 full colored art by the end of the month. I wish I can just sit down and finish all these works, but there are so many things that kept me from doing so (errands, meetings, Coco's illness, family matters, computer not cooperating, etc.) It's okay though. I can do it! >=[ MUST FOCUS!
Pailin came back from Japan today with a lot of Japanese cookies again. I'm trying to be good and resist the temptations... :o~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment