Thursday, June 4, 2009

LV Licensing Show

My friend, Mike Butkus, invited me to go to the Licensing show with him and his friend, Otto Sturcke. Mike is an amazing concept artist, and Otto is an amazing Portrait artist. We had a small booth, but I thought it was a quite cool booth with a LOT of amazing art :p. Last week had been hellish since there were so much that we needed to prepare for the show... brochures, posters, postcards, business cards, etc. With very little sleep, we made it, and I think it was a great show.


While I was working at the booth, Pailin and Charina were invading Smurf village.


It's pretty amazing to see that MEG's booth were filled with my artworks. My drawings were blown up super big for their banners, and they had a lot of the toys that I designed on display. I didn't even know that they made so many different merchandise from my illustrations xD. I want some of them!


I love Mike's daughters. They are so cute! Amelie (6 years old) said she wants to be my assistant xD. She was sitting at the booth copying all my drawings, and a man came by and said "I'm going to hire you!". She replied "Nooo! I'm gonna be Patara's assistant!", then hid behind my back. Awww~ she can have anything she wants from me. lol

Overall, we had a great time. We had a few issues on the way there like being late for our flights, and got a crazy taxi driver. The guy was named Sunny Kim (Sunny, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry that he has the same name as you). He's crazyyyy.

Lastly, we discovered a new yummy place. Rick Moonen's RM Seafood in Mandalay Bay offers many many delicious dishes. :D~


Bonus Pailin & Uglydoll Dancing

No comments: