Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spalenka Family

I went to eat dinner at Greg's house yesterday. They made yummy gnocchi. It was great to eat something solid after a week of horrible flu. Greg's family is so adorable. It really feels like one of those perfect artist family. They give off this wonderful aura that just makes you feel really good. Not only that, the older he gets the younger he looks! How does he do that?! Greg Spalenka does spiritual style of paintings, but recently he has been working on visual development for films such as Narnia and Golden Compass.


His wife, Roxana Villa is also a painter, but she also makes these amazing organic high-end perfumes. (I love the perfumes, and the packaging is gorgeous).

Their daughter, Eve, is my favorite girl in the whole world. Seriously, I always thought if I ever have a daughter, I wish she'd be just like Eve haha. She's so sweet. I think she's 14-15 now. Her hobby is photography. She plays flute. She does performing arts. She paints. AND, she knits amazing stuff! I think she's going to open a store on Etsy soon.

Like I said, isn't this a perfect artist family? I'm so envious. I think I'm bragging too much about them haha. <333

No comments: