Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sketch - Koi


I remembered when I went to a composition workshop most of the people were so Anti-anime style art. The moment the word "Anime" was mentioned, everyone started to cringe. It must be a fine artist thing, but it made me kind of sad. I think Anime art is really charming. There are a lot of Anime artist that I really love as much as fine artists. Art is art isn't it? I remembered that when I was younger, there were times that I feel kind of shy because people make fun of my "big eyed" drawings. Blah... I did try to make the eyes not too big, but it looked better to me with big eyes. The composition of this sucks badly, and I'm too lazy to fix it. Thank god, it's something I do for fun and I'm not being graded :P.

No comments: