Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coco's Vet Visit & Mom's Day

Coco got a Blood Test and Blood Pressure test today. His BUN and Creatinine count is down which is great. That means the Kidney is doing better. His Blood Pressure is still high at 190. I already doubled the dosage of Amlodipine (BP medication). He used to have to only take it in the morning, but now it's morning and night. The doctor wants to add Benazepril (another BP medication). My poor Coco T_T. His heart beat was going over 200, so the doctor was worried about that too. She recommended Heart Ultrasound. I think Coco was just nervous though. He was shivering the whole time at the vet. I have to take him back to get his Blood Pressure test again next week.

Other than that, my mom had a day off today, so we had a mothers-daughter day. We went shopping at the mall because she wanted to buy Godiva on sale haha. She likes the G Collection. Then I took her to go watch Marle and Me. I thought she'd like it since it's a dog movie. Well, she liked it, but she cried way too much at the end. I felt so bad. I didn't know that the dog in the movie died the same way as our dog. My mom was reminded of our dog which passed away last year. I was crying too T_T. No more Tear-Jerkers next time >_<.

No comments: