Monday, May 27, 2013

Pancakes & Arcade

I went to Wonder Con earlier this year as a dealer and asked a friend, Randy, to help me watch over the booth. We were going to grab breakfast in Anaheim, and one place caught our attention. Unfortunately, the line was way too long and I was running late to my booth. We ended up missing it and got Jack in the box instead T_T. Randy has been wanting to go back, so along with Mitsu, we decided to finally go to try it today. Behold the "The Original Pancake House"! The line was still almost an hour long, but it was so worth it. The pancakes were fluffy. The eggs were tasty. The german pancake was really cool. yum yum. That's how the day started.
German Pancake looks cool, don't they?




Then we went to check out "Round 1" Game center in City of Industry and ended up pretty much spending the whole day there. Randy won almost every game. I think he was really in his element there lol. We also played Pingpong. He beat us in Pingpong too, but I was just getting better when the time was up >:( boo! I wanted to win a Rilakkuma, but didn't want to waste money on trying to win it because it's probably cheaper to just buy it outside. I didn't want to get sucked in to the whole scheme but it was so tempting! I really like Taiko No Tatsujin and Smart Smacker ^^.
Taiko No Tatsujin

No comments: