Sunday, September 25, 2011
Coco in my dream
I dreamt of Coco's last night. We had an adventure together. He was in a little red cart and we were sliding down from this grassy hill. He was enjoying the breeze and and then he hopped down to go into a little burrow on the side of the hill. He went in there and grabbed a little black and white kitten out. There was also a brown tabby kitten that followed. The kitty mom came out and ran away, then another yellow cat came out. I think the yellow one was intruding upon the mother cat's hiding area, so Coco was trying to help the baby. I ran after all the cats, and eventually went home. When I got to my room, I looked at my bed and Coco was sleeping like usual. For some reason, at that point, I realized that I already had cremated him, so I ran to the bed and put my head on his stomach (which is something I usually liked to do. He's so soft and fluffy). He started to purr very loudly immediately. Coco would always purr the moment i touch him. I was so excited, and I kept petting him. At the same time, I knew it was a dream but i was hoping it wasn't so I tried to open my eye. I thought I might be petting another cat in my sleep thinking that Mewmew or Abby is Coco. I was thinking No, Coco's fur is longer than Mewmew and Abby is a lot fatter. This has to be Coco, but as I opened my eyes, he was disappearing and I was holding on to nothingness. T_T Yea.. it was a dream. It felt so real though. His fur was so soft. He was so warm. His purr was super loud and I felt like I was hugging him for a good one minute. *sob* If that was really his spirit, I wish he'd come and play with me every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment