Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny's Photo shoot


Sunny wanted to do a photo shoot of her clothing collection. She got a friend to model for her, and James was the photographer. She rented a studio space that James recommended in San Francisco. It was super fun. It was their first time for everything. Sunny's first collection photo shoot. The model's first time modeling. It's also James' first time doing a clothing collection photo shoot. I was there to give my support and cheer them on lol.



The studio was very cool. There were so many props. The crazy lighting reminds me of my dad since he does Lighting for movies. I'm sure that's what he does when he works on different movie sets. I wish he was there to help us out with the lighting. Too bad, he's in LA *sob sob*. James made me hold those reflective panel things. I felt helpful :p



Sunny's costumes were so cute! I want them all. If she sticks to this, she's gonna be so famous, one day :). I'm so lucky. I think everyone of my friends and relatives is so awesome.

*note* - Thank you James for the pictures :D

No comments: