
I wasn't planning on going to Fanime, but Audra and Scott came all the way from Hawaii, so I had to at least go visit their booth! Nemu Nemu booth was so cool. I love everything there. I also got to see Jo Chen, and bought some artbooks and prints from her. I haven't seen her in years!
I stopped by Mai's booth twice, but she wasn't there :( I love the booth decor though... super cute! Most of the time, I was hanging out with Saka. We spent most of our time walking around the Artist Alley. Laine was selling art prints this year too, and they were gorgeous! Of course Jeannie had a bunch of cute little clay things that she made. Alex had a preview of his fighting game at his table. It's fun to see all the artists hanging out and selling their works. I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while. Ooh some of the Cosplayers looked really nice as well :)


No comments:
Post a Comment