On my way to Whole Foods with Grandma, I saw a homeless guy in front of Bed Bath and Beyond today. He was sitting there with his dog. I usually hate seeing homeless people that sits there and beg with their pets. I feel bad for the pets, and I always feel like some of them probably just want to get people that have sympathy for animals to give them money. I drove by, but then I saw a sign next to him that said "Need clothes and food". Well, at least he's not asking for money, so I picked up some fruits for him (since they probably last longer than other things?). I also gave him a bag of dog food, canned dog food, and dog bone treat. I wonder if he'd be disappointed since most of the things in there are for dogs lol. My dad was about to go to a donation center to donate his clothes too, Too bad the guy is bigger than my dad, so he wouldn't fit those clothes anyways.
------------------
I was down for about a week. Well, I haven't been all that happy like my usual self for a while, but the last week was especially bad I guess. Suddenly, I'm feeling good though. I think I'm getting the old positive energy back lol. I'm gonna make everything happen, and gonna make sure that I work hard, and live happily :D. Things will work out. I can do it! Rawwr! I should start working now lol.
Oh, and I made Beef Potato Croquette (Korokke) today. I made Cream Corn Croquette too, but I'm gonna fry them tomorrow. Maybe I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow :) Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment