Sunday, December 20, 2009

cirque du soleil: Kooza


I took my dad and grandma to go watch Cirque Du Soliel's Kooza in Santa Monica. It's my grandma's first Cirque Show :). I think it was nice. It's definitely not as fancy as some of the other Cirque shows, but the acrobats were good. This one is more focus on the acrobats, so the stage and costumes aren't as good as the other ones. Varekai is still my favorite though hehe.

I got the Cirque Du Soleil's 25th Anniversary costume book! That's right! Oohs Ahhhs! <3 <3 <3 I got an extra one for CP too since I'm sure that he'll be so envious and will want one as well. I also got a green purse from there. Hmm.. I don't really know what to wear with this green purse, but the design is pretty cool. It has a dangling acrobat stick figure in a circle zipper pull. My grandma really likes it lol. I'll figure something out XD.

No comments: