
Hawaiian shaved ice is my new love. Rudy called one day and asked if wanted to go have some Hawaiian shaved ice. I’m not that big into shaved ice. They tend to be really sweet and they’re just syrup on crunchy ice right? Wronggg not this Hawaiian shaved ice.
We stopped by the farmer’s market in Sherman Oaks, and there was a “get shaved” truck. I didn’t expect much, but after I took a bite, I was sooo happy. It was light, fluffy, soft, not too sweet, and it melts in your mouth. Oh and the condense milk topping made it extra tasty, and you have the option of adding icecream to the bottom too! Seriously, it was heavenly. It got me to drive to Eagle rock (30 min away) 2 days later just because I craved that shaved ice and just had to have it.

No comments:
Post a Comment