Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stripped + Doodle

OMG, I was stripped!! She even took off my underwear!!!

My mom wanted to get a foot massage, so she dragged me to a Thai Massage place next to her work. I was lead into a dark room, then my masseuse said to lay down on my stomach, and took off my bra. I thought it was supposed to be a foot massage, but she said that when your feet and legs hurt, it's good to massage your back too. They all link to each others. It was soooo painful. Thai deep tissue massage is super painful. I looked like ---> >_< (trying not to scream). Then she took off my undie (I was so unprepared for that). She was pulling down my undie, and I was pulling it up.. hahaha. Anyways, in the end, I gave in. At least the room was super dark. I felt so violate T_T. It's the first time, I've ever been stripped by a masseuse.

The result - I'm super sore. I had a lot of knots. Oh, she said I'm super flexible because I was able to clasp my hands together behind my back (behind the scapulae) XD.

The whole masseuse thing totally distracted me from my doodling time. Here is another unfinished drawing again.

No comments: