
I had a lazy weekend. Saturday, we went out to Santa Monica to check out the G4 Ninja Warrior event. CP, Pailin, and I used to watch the Japanese show version together. It turned out to be small, but it was good to get out anyways.
I met up with Gary and Ed. Gary took us to THE BEST Pastry shop ever! Say hello to Amadine Cafe ! They have extremely good Fruit Tarts. It has papaya and berries on a layer of spongy cake with yummy crusts. Their Banana Caramel Tart and Lemon Tarts were also really good and not too sweet. It's a french bakery with a Japanese Owner, so the desserts are very light. Yummy! That made my day <3.

Here are some pics from the Beach and Third Street Promanade. There were a lot of cute dogs that day :).


Sunday, Coco fell asleep on me, so I fell asleep too... Then I woke up super uber late and played games all day >_<;
No comments:
Post a Comment