
When Pailin visits, we eat a lot. We'd go out to eat yummy things, or make yummy things to eat at home. She always gains weight when she's here. CP came to visit too, so it was like the good old days. We made Sukiyaki/shabu shabu with mom's infamous sauce that we all love.
We also went to visit our uncle and grandparents. Our uncle has a gorgeous house. My favorite thing in his house has to be the dining table set. It's an antique piece that belonged to the original set designer of a Phantom of the Opera.
While Pailin was here, we had a Naruto anime/manga Marathon. We also were into Naruto Storm game. Pailin stopped watching Naruto and started playing the game. When I asked her why she stopped, she said "I'm Naruto now, I don't need to watch it anymore". Then she goes off Ninja-ing around Konoha Village in her little PS3 world *lol*. After that we got a new job from LEGO that kept us super busy.

No comments:
Post a Comment