Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rey's Anatomy


I'm taking Anatomy class with Rey Bustos. He's super amazing. It's hard to come by a teacher that's as passionate about what they are teaching as Rey. He's always so enthusiastic, and would teach everything with such excitement and joy. He'd always say "Isn't it FABULOUS?!!!" whenever he talks about something that he thinks is super cool *lol*. I learned a lot from this class. It's just hard to remember since he gives so much information. I'm planning taking his class again next semester.

Let's see.. so far I learned:
- you should really learn the anatomy of the knee or you will end up drawing knees that look like it has a bunch of walnuts underneath the skin *lol*
- Anterior Superior Iliac Spine is a super uber important landmark.
- The Butt Dimple is directly behind the ASIS which is where the Gluteus Maximus and Gluteus Medius meets each other.
- Hands and Feet have paddings that shouldn't be neglected by the artists.

Nevermind.. If I keep listing stuff the post will bee too long. :p

No comments: