There was a major rainstorm today. It was soo scary. I woke up early planning on doing a lot of things like website and drawings etc., then suddenly poof, POWER OUTAGE! .. ALL DAY! Because it was raining so hard, I was too scared to go out, but later when the rain calmed down, I went to the bookstore. The good thing is, I was spending time drawing there. Yes, I was stealing the little Kid's table in the Children section >=D. The bad thing is, I ended up spending like $100 on fairy tales books like Classic Fairy Tales and Hans Christian Anderson's Stories. They are so nostalgic and make me want to draw something fairy tale-ish and pretty ^^. I also met a lady there that liked my pen so much she wanted to buy it, so I just gave it to her lol @_@; Strange day.
Today's Doodle...at the bookstore *lol*
No comments:
Post a Comment