Laine, Derek, and CP are all in Japan, so Saka and I have been hanging out. FSc is in Japan too. She has a booth at Comiket. I also get to babysit (petsit?) Radio and Squeegee! They are Laine's little Guinea Pigs and they are so cute and plumpy. The other day, Saka is so evil. We went to Kinokuniya, and he kept saying "OMG, this book is good!", so I grabbed it. "OMG you don't have this one? It's really good!" So I grabbed it. In the end, I spent like $200 on artbooks >_<; Yesterday, we ended the Year with yummy Thai food and watched the Golden Compass. FSc recommended the book to me before, but I never got a chance to read it. I didn't really like the movie that much, but I heard the book is very well written, so I might try reading the book. I like the concept. The daemon thing is really cool, but I just really didn't like the main chara.
I made Orange Souffle that deflated right away >_<;
No comments:
Post a Comment