Lak messing around lol
I've never been to Designer Con before. Shame on me! tsk tsk. It's not a big convention, but if you're into Designer's Toys, you're in for a treat! I went with Lak and Gary. DKE toys (my distributor) also has a booth there. I ran into a lot of people. Who'd have thought that Jupey is in my class! We saw each other and we were like "hey! I know you!" lol. He draws super uber cute things. I also ran into another student from my class while I was walking around. Lak was surprise to see his friend there as well. she's extremely talented too!
Live painting too!


Afterwards, we went to eat and hang out. I got to talk to Lak a lot about different projects that I'm working on. Lak is super creative, so it's really fun to brainstorm with him. It was such a fun day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment