Saturday, October 16, 2010

Disney Halloween 2010


Last time I took my mom to Disneyland, it was a disaster. She tripped over the train track and sprained her ankle. All the shows were cancelled (even the fireworks), and they ran out of food at the restaurant, so she got the last bits and pieces they had left. This time, James wanted to come too. He hasn't been to the Halloween event. To me, I think the Halloween event is my favorite. The decoration is really cool and fun, and the haunted house is Nightmare Before Christmas Theme. The only thing that's not so good is probably the parade. Christmas parade is definitely a lot more elaborate. Everything went well this time, other than the dead escalator to the 6th floor of the parking lot. My mom wasn't too thrilled about walking all the way up.






I got a really cool looking Jack Skellington balloon :D

No comments: