Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cat Show - Santa Clara

Derek, Laine, Elda, and I went to Santa Clara cat show. I drew almost every breed of cats for MEG, so it was super cool to actually see the real animals lol. I didn't know that cats can get that big. There were some that are about 27 lbs. 27!! isn't that crazy? Here I am thinking that Mewmew is a gigantic cat because he's about 14 lbs. The big cat's head is the size of a human's head!

I liked the american curls with their ears rounded and curled back. The Ragdolls and Burman kitties remind me of Coco <3. I love the pattern of Ocicats. They're like leopards. I want one! lol. Savannah cats and Maine coon cats are the gigantic ones. I've never seen a real Toyger before either (They're the ones that looks like tigers).

Thank you Derek for the pictures. I had a hard time taking pictures there because I have a stupid camera that shoots out red laser beams to focus. Those poor cats would squint, so I stopped and told Dererk that I'd steal his pics instead >_<.

No comments: