
Took a trip with CP to go see The Beatles Love at the Mirage. Well, we were supposed to go see Le Reve also, but our planes were delayed. My plane was delayed an hour and CP's plane was 3 hours delayed, so we missed the show. Then the Travel Agent screwed up so we didn't get our hotel *grrr*. So we ended up walking around until we found a place that actually has available room.
The next day, however, got better. Beatles show was wonderful. It's very artistic. I loved a lot of the scenes especially the bubble scene and the underwater part. The only thing that I thought the show lacked was the superb acrobats that Cirque shows seem to be known for. The acrobats in this show weren't as impressive as the other shows I guess. Still, I'm very glad that I went to see the show. It's very whimsical and lovely.

There was a special Cirque De Soliel Sculpture Show at the Bellagio by Richard Macdonald. I remember seeing them in Carmel once. I wanted some of them, but they were like 5 digits >_< (ouch).

Bellagio Christmas Flower Garden. The snowmen are made of flowers :D.

We also went to check out Encore which is an extension of Wynn Hotel. It was GORGEOUS.


No comments:
Post a Comment