

James has a thing for carnivorous plant, so he asked me to join him on a trip to “California Carnivores”. It ‘s kind of in the middle of nowhere, so he had a hard time finding someone to go with him (poor James). Actually, I have always been interested in drawing these, but the only carnivorous plant that I know is the Venus flytrap haha~ . I didn’t know that there are so many kinds of carnivorous plants. After the trip, I still don’t know the names of the other plants *lol*. Eventhough it’s REALLY far out in the middle of nowhere *cough James cough*, I had a great time. It’s actually weird to think that they eat bugs. The pitcher plants looked so creepy, but so cool at the same time. In the end, I still like the venus flytrap the most. It’s probably because they look like they have tons of little fangs. Besides, they’re actually kind of cute because they are quite small. A giant venus flytrap, on the other hand, would be really scary. I really missed FSc while I was there. I’m sure she’d have love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment