Friday, June 20, 2008

Coco's Pooping Problem...

I took Coco to the Vet the day after. The poor cat was not feeling good. The doctor was so kind and friendly and he had Coco faced me, and his butt facing the doctor. Then suddenly, "MEOOOOOOOOOW!!!". He was trying to climb up me as the doctor stick his finger up his butt and pulled out a few pieces of poo. I have a whole new respect for veterinarians, omg. The doctor said there is still large piece of poo inside that he couldn't reach, but hopefully he cleared the passage enough. Then, Coco seemed happy that he finally get to come home.

Unfortunatly, yesterday night, he was constipated again. I rushed him to the Vet this morning, and he got his first enema ever. Poor cat. He really didn't like that, but what else can I do. They said he was Fighting >_<. I think he hurt his leg from struggling so hard. He's limping. Now I have to give him canned pumpkin (fiber) and salmon oil which supposed to help with the constipation problem. I really hope that it's nothing serious, and he will get pass this stage. sob~

No comments: